When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, will you survive? Join the survival team and keep yourself alive.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSee who runs this place.Z.A.S.T. Home

Share | 
 

 Favorite Videogame?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoltar
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 154
Mettle : 197
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 23
Location : ......

PostSubject: Favorite Videogame?   Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Favorite Videogame?


Videogames are the entire life of some people, but to others, they are just a hobby. It is a whole different world in a videogame, one which can vary from fighting a war to saving a princess.

They are fascinating and fun.

My favorite videogame isZelda: Ocarina of Time.

So now I ask you, what is your favorite videogame?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TZ
Stalker Underlord
Stalker Underlord
avatar

Posts : 230
Mettle : 178
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 21
Location : It doesn't concern you.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:01 pm

My favourite game series are The Legend Of Zelda and Final Fantasy. I don't have any specific games that I like the best.
But I tend to play Soul Calibur IV a lot now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lurker
Zombie Bait
Zombie Bait
avatar

Posts : 18
Mettle : 20
Join date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:22 pm

My favorite game of all time is Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charon
Guardian
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 154
Mettle : 145
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 28
Location : Niflheim

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:59 am

These are my top 5 (not in any specific order):

Resident Evil 4
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Fallout 3
Metroid Prime
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://re5wii.forumcircle.com/index.php
Koulatio
I Hate Gels!
I Hate Gels!
avatar

Posts : 174
Mettle : 235
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 25
Location : Isalia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 am

I'm an RE freak. RE 4 is a great game. Got me into the series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charon
Guardian
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 154
Mettle : 145
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 28
Location : Niflheim

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Koulatio wrote:
I'm an RE freak. RE 4 is a great game. Got me into the series.


It's a hell of a series, no doubt. Like you, RE4 got me into the series as a whole. I would've put RE5 in my top 5 instead of RE4, but I felt it was too short, and it just didn't have the scare factor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://re5wii.forumcircle.com/index.php
Neo
The One
The One
avatar

Posts : 386
Mettle : 541
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 26
Location : Sunny Florida

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 pm

I think my favorite game of all time would have to be Ocarina of Time. I have replayed it more times than any other game, and it never gets old.
However, Majora's Mask ties with OoT for first place in my book.

_________________

"It is the duty of the people to overthrow oppressive governments."-On Civil Disobedience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerrick
Guardian
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 80
Mettle : 86
Join date : 2009-08-15
Location : LA,California

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:18 pm

mAJORA'S MASK
OOT
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty Word At war
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lurker
Zombie Bait
Zombie Bait
avatar

Posts : 18
Mettle : 20
Join date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:59 pm

I love RE as well. REmake got me into the series.

If anybody cares, my top 5 is probably like this...

5. Metal Gear Solid
4.Ocarina of Time
3.Final Fantasy VI
2.Majora's Mask
1.Metal Gear Solid 3

And Ikana General, I'm very interested in picking up any Golden Sun. I've never touched one before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neo
The One
The One
avatar

Posts : 386
Mettle : 541
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 26
Location : Sunny Florida

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 pm

Lurker wrote:
And Ikana General, I'm very interested in picking up any Golden Sun. I've never touched one before.

Don't. They suck.
They're basically terrible Final Fantasy knock-offs.

_________________

"It is the duty of the people to overthrow oppressive governments."-On Civil Disobedience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charon
Guardian
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 154
Mettle : 145
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 28
Location : Niflheim

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:56 am

Neo wrote:
Lurker wrote:
And Ikana General, I'm very interested in picking up any Golden Sun. I've never touched one before.

Don't. They suck.
They're basically terrible Final Fantasy knock-offs.

That's not true. Golden Sun has a lot more attack options from what I've gathered , a great soundtrack, good story, and awesome bosses. In fact, the only thing I dislike about it is the amount of text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://re5wii.forumcircle.com/index.php
HaloMaster048
Strategist
Strategist
avatar

Posts : 233
Mettle : 189
Join date : 2009-08-17
Age : 23
Location : HaHaHa...thats funny

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Lol I Love Anything Halo
Or Left 4 Dead
Or Resident Evil
Or Something Else
Or Zelda
Or Dead Rising
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Youtube.com/halomaster048
ZombieSlayer44
Zombie Bait
Zombie Bait
avatar

Posts : 8
Mettle : 10
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : somewhere where zomibes cant find me

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:10 pm

Zelda: Majora's Mask
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TZ
Stalker Underlord
Stalker Underlord
avatar

Posts : 230
Mettle : 178
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 21
Location : It doesn't concern you.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:22 am

Ikana General wrote:
Neo wrote:
Lurker wrote:
And Ikana General, I'm very interested in picking up any Golden Sun. I've never touched one before.

Don't. They suck.
They're basically terrible Final Fantasy knock-offs.

That's not true. Golden Sun has a lot more attack options from what I've gathered , a great soundtrack, good story, and awesome bosses. In fact, the only thing I dislike about it is the amount of text.
Too much text or too little?
And I admit that I haven't played a Fire Emblem game. Are they good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charon
Guardian
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 154
Mettle : 145
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 28
Location : Niflheim

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 am

TZ wrote:
Ikana General wrote:
Neo wrote:
Lurker wrote:
And Ikana General, I'm very interested in picking up any Golden Sun. I've never touched one before.

Don't. They suck.
They're basically terrible Final Fantasy knock-offs.

That's not true. Golden Sun has a lot more attack options from what I've gathered , a great soundtrack, good story, and awesome bosses. In fact, the only thing I dislike about it is the amount of text.
Too much text or too little?
And I admit that I haven't played a Fire Emblem game. Are they good?

Too much. It's not bad, if you're new to the story, but if you've read it before, it gets old.

And Fire Emblem is awesome, though I've only played the one for the GBA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://re5wii.forumcircle.com/index.php
Neo
The One
The One
avatar

Posts : 386
Mettle : 541
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 26
Location : Sunny Florida

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 am

Fire Emblem is one AMAZING game. You HAVE to get it. Trust me on that one.

Oh, and if you have a problem with the text, you can always get a rom and speed it up while they talk.

(But don't talk about where to get them. Don't need to be sued for pirated links, now, do we?)

_________________

"It is the duty of the people to overthrow oppressive governments."-On Civil Disobedience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TZ
Stalker Underlord
Stalker Underlord
avatar

Posts : 230
Mettle : 178
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 21
Location : It doesn't concern you.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 am

Neo wrote:
Fire Emblem is one AMAZING game. You HAVE to get it. Trust me on that one.

Oh, and if you have a problem with the text, you can always get a rom and speed it up while they talk.

(But don't talk about where to get them. Don't need to be sued for pirated links, now, do we?)
Yeah, I heard it's quite awesome.

Aye aye cap'n! I won't say a thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favorite Videogame?   

Back to top Go down
 
Favorite Videogame?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Favorite member of Pentatonix?
» Least favorite Minecraft Block?
» AMY'S SONG WRITTEN BY HER COUSIN BEVERLEY O SULLIVAN
» Roberto Martinez early favourite to manage Liverpool
» Lets see your favorite worn Canadian/Commonwealth helmets with nice aged patina

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZAST Forums :: Entertainment :: Gaming-
Jump to: